Cisdem PDFToolkit provides a set of utility functions for better working with PDF files. It can easily merge PDF files into one single file without limit of files size; Split PDF files to personal PDFs to customers, associates and employees; Compress PDF files to speed up large file transfer and reducing storage space; Extract images and texts from scanned PDF files.
- Merge large PDF files with the ability to arrange them in any order
- Merge PDF files into one single file without number and files size limited, which is especially useful for scanned PDFs.
- Simply drag to sort files within the program's window.
- Combine different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts, or e-books.
- Split PDF files to personal PDF for customers, associates and employees
- Simply drag and drop to add PDF files for splitting.
- Split PDF files on multiple parameters to keep or remove.
- Name the output split files in a sequential order to ease file identification.
- Reduce the size of large PDFs and make them manageable.
- Compress PDF files to speed up large file transfer and reducing storage space
- Compress PDF Files in 5 Modes: Lossless Compression, Average Image Quality, Low Image Quality, Normal Compression, and Minimal Size Compression.
- Compress all PDF files by 40-60%: a 21MB file is reduced to less than 8MB.
- Keep the original PDF format - no unzipping required.
- Extract images and texts from scanned PDF files
- Choose to extract images and text from current page, all pages or page range you specified.
- Turn on the "OCR" button to extract images and texts from scanned PDF documents.
- Recognize over 49 languages, including: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Greek, Croatian, Bulgarian etc.
Licensing Proprietary and Freemium product.
Popular alternative Apps
Comments (0)No Comments